Friday, July 22, 2016

21 day weightloss transformation

I promised my results in 21 days and here they are:


I lost 11.5 inches in 21 days. What did I do?

1 Shakeology Superfood Shake a day
30 minutes of guided exercise a day


I eat clean yummy food, and I commit to pushing play no matter what. I check in online with my peeps. We are all working toward similar goals so they keep me going and vice versa. That has made all the difference for me. However I realize some people are private and want one on one help. I do that too! We have something for everyone. 

At any rate.. this program I used is on sale for just $10 with the purchase of your shakes for one more week. You save $60 and even get a cute tank top for finishing. 

Look, the time is going to pass anyway. Give me 21 days and 30 minutes a day and let's have you ending your Summer STRONG!

Hit me up when you are ready! momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.