Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Affordable Stylish Yoga Capris




I really feel like I have the best job ever. I get to wake up and start each day working on myself with some personal development. Then I push play on my workout to make sure to love on my body that does so much for me. It is a lot easier to push play when you have cute comfortable clothes to wear. Thankfully another perk of my job is the ability and freedom to work with fitness companies. I get to try out and give my honest opinion on how I feel about the product. Over the next few weeks I will be giving you some information on some of my favorite fitness and yoga brands. I am starting today with 
VRSGYMFASHION .





These light fabrics and colorful patterns come straight from Brazil !What I love the most about them is that they are made to fit your body lines and accentuate and support. Whether you are headed to the gym or simply going about your everyday business, their selection of yoga leggings can give you a comfy and great looking solution.


Here I am showing their Capris currently on sale for $40!
Nope tank by Wicked Custom Apparel

I personally love leggings that are a high waist, but don't roll down. I LOVE that about these leggings. I can run, squat, lift, dance, yoga... and they stay put. 

Lastly the thing you may want to know.. they are some of the most affordable in their line of quality. They are thick, sturdy... yet 1/2 the cost of some similar brands. 

Right now they have a sale going on a lot of their Capri's. Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.