Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What can you do in 3 days?


Who plans to enjoy their holiday foods tomorrow? 🙋
I sure know I plan to. Its okay because I have a plan. On December 1st I begin my 3 day cleanse to undo my holiday splurge so I can get back to my goals.
Best part is.. it's on sale this week!
Wanna lose 3-8 lbs in just 3 days?
You'll eat full meals and snacks. Superfoods and vegan protein shakes. Some fiber, plant based protein and a total FLUSH of crud in your bod. 
 I'm excited to drop a few of these pounds that come to visit for the holiday too!!
Join me?

IT IS ON SALE!!! 
Now through December 5th. Get yours HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.